Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthday Fun

Yesterday was my birthday (why isn't it as much fun as it used to be?? - LOL) Though I heard from all my family and that was really nice. It really was a good day.....I went to breakfast with a friend & she said that the day wouldn't be complete without a run to the LNS. Who am I to argue such a thing?? Found 2 older charts by Black Swan. They were part of the "Album" series - Garden of Daffodils & Love Makes a House. They are adorable and I would love to get any of the others that are out there, if possible. But back to the story! I came home and my DH had as one of my gifts a certificate to (you guessed it) - the LNS. (Yay) Chilled out for a few hours and went to meet our DS and GF at one of my favorite restaurants - The Cheesecake Factory. We came back to the house and all watched a movie, which left me jittery & totally unable to go to bed anytime soon! Decent movie, just kept me on pins and needles all night. Sorry, M! All in all, a most enjoyable time.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Carolyn. I'm glad you had a good day.