Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wedding dress

What fun today turned out to be.....My oldest DD- youngest far away in NY :( -& I went just to take a look at some wedding dresses. She tried a few on - lo & behold, the second one was it. Couldn't believe how easy it was. Absolutely beautiful - hard to believe she's old enough to be getting married in the fall. (Not that we have a date set yet.....but it's coming soon.....please.....LOL)
Haven't had a chance to stitch much this past week, but I stashed up with some French charts and VS's new "Where Stitchers Gather". I won't be stitching them anytime soon, as I need to be stitching on Travel Sampler for my mom, another small design for Mother's Day, wedding sampler for DD, small graduation sampler for my niece, and finishing up retreat projects, etc. Not to mention the other WIP's around! Not sure how much I'll get done this week, but I'm trying to prioritize. Tomorrow, family will come to celebrate Easter. Christ is risen - hallelujah! Hope all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: