Sunday, September 7, 2008

Down to the Wire

Well, the big day is fast approaching, and we're almost ready. We've all reached the point where if it doesn't get done, than so be it. I refuse to stress this last week...well, at least only a little. :) We had something really awesome happen. My next-door neighbor came by to drop off a present and chat. Her extended family is dealing with sickness and they're going to be gone this weekend, so she offered her house to us to use for the nine extra guests we have. Normally, I'd say thanks, but no thanks, as I wouldn't want to intrude on them; but this time I'm really considering it, at least for one night for some of them. It's DD's last night at home with us and it would definitely help with the number of bathrooms needed for the wedding day. We'll see how it goes. Wasn't that sweet of her?
Still stitching on Wedding - not done yet. Hope to be soon - I've figured with the time frame now that she and her DH will receive it as a welcome back gift from the honeymoon!

No comments: