Friday, August 29, 2008

Retreat, update, and whew!

Here's the progress picture of Wedding. Almost halfway through. My goal is to finish it this weekend, but I don't know if I'm going to get it done or not. Depends on how much time I can stitch, I guess.
I'm going to a Pals retreat in about 5-6 weeks. We're doing the cutest little Madeira tin, pinkeep, and biscornu. Just got the patterns for the smaller items in the mail to stitch. They are so pretty. Check them out below. Jane Timmers of Fancy Work is teaching the class. We're all looking forward to it!

And lastly, the whew! is that my camera is back to normal at no cost. Camera guy told me what to do and I know now what I did wrong :)

10 comments:

Tiago Borges said...

SHOW IMAGES..CONGRATULATIONS

Anonymous said...

Wedding is looking good Pretty colors too. I am so jealous about the stitching retreat. LOL And the project looks like it will be fun to learn new finishings. Can't wait to see your photos.

Meari said...

Those are pretty pieces for the retreat. I hope you have a great time!

Rene la Frog said...

Nice progress on the Wedding piece, good luck finishing it. I really like the colors.

Lovely chart for the retreat

Unknown said...

It's coming along beautifully!

Anonymous said...

lovely progress on Wedding :) the charts for the retreat are looking nice too.

Nancy M said...

I hope you get your goal stitched this week! Your retreat projects look very cute!

Gabi said...

Glad your camera is working again. Wedding is looking great already. The retreat sounds like a lot of fun with a great chart to do.

Anonymous said...

Hope you accomplish your stitching goal this weekend. Looks like a great piece for the retreat. Congrats on getting your camera back...I cannot live without mine!!

Suzann said...

Wedding is looking great! I love the colors. Glad to hear that your camera troubles were cost free.