Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A New Form of Tag

I have been tagged by Sadie and Terry.

Here are the rules:
Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.
* Pray that you remember the details *
Post it on your blog
Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.


Well, my 6th folder was WIP's and this was the sixth and last photo. I know - not an exciting picture. Can anyone guess what this one is? I keep smaller projects to stitch on Monday nights at our group, but haven't touched this one in a while. I've been stitching other things instead. :) So it serves as a reminder to me that it is feeling sadly neglected. Unfortunately, I may not get back to it until after Christmas. We'll see. Figured it out? It's the LHN Little Women series - Quilting.
I've tagged Donna, Kathy K., Mare, Shari, and Sharon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, nice start on that chart. That is a pretty one. I really need to start stitching on the ones I have first but they all are so pretty. I am not sure what I will be doing about the tagging. My 6th album has only a couple of needle point pieces in it. If I count down my 6th album has photo's of some fabric I dyed. Anyway I am sure I figure something out. Hanging my head, I have not updated my webshots in ages.

Sadie said...

This looks cute Carolyn. I look forward to seeing more of it next year!

Donna said...

Ok, I only had 1 pic in my 6th folder so I put it up!

Michele said...

good morning :) check out my blog .. you've been tagged!

Gizburg's Stitchy Girl said...

I like the Nat King Cole version of that song. I used to have a Christmas cd of his but I lost so many things in moving..